Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008

should have more time

I should have more time to knit, to think, to do all the things I like, but time just runs away and I can´t stop it. But when there is to much time I get a bit bored. In times of trouble and stress everybody needs a little time off. So I am going to take this time now...=) I want to make a little trip to Berlin and find some nice knit- or yarnshops. Then I am going to spend a lot of money....why do all the nice things cost money??
But today I got one more hour...what did I do with it? Nearly nothing...Isn´t it weird that people decide to give the day one more hour? I was a bit confused by this hour..it gets darker outside and I get hungry one hour earlier. where is the sense? to confuse people? Why do all people follow the rule to have one more hour one day a year...the whole world?
this, blogging, is the thing I use my time for at the moment. got one more hour =) I love to surf through the web and read other blogs. That is a great inspiration and the list of things I would like to knit gets longer and longer.

So I would like to be an inspiration as well and want to show more pictures of things I made...i have been knitting for 2 years now I think, so I am not perfect =) so I
made these for the coming winter and the scarf behind i got from my mother...=)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nice:-D
you are making me so proud:-D

http://sipusa.neuro.no/